Item can be used for:
1. Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
2. Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
3. Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
4. Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting.
5. Long time driving or sitting.
6. Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
7. Low back pain caused by obesity.
8. Degenerative discs.
1. The belt transfers the weight off your spine
2. Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal
3. Reducing pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
4. Improving nutrient flow on your spine.
5. Aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
Length of traction belt: 110cm(43.2 inch)
Before Inflation Width: 13cm (5.1 inch)
After Inflation Width: 20cm (7.9 inch)
Length of extension belt: 25.0cm
Wearing the belt against the skin directly or on loose fitting clothing
Wearing the belt between the lower rib cage and hip, attaching the belt firmly
Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump
The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated
It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time. if not side effect or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
Do not wear the belt when sleeping
Before taking off the belt ,unscrew the pump and press the air valve until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
It is better to loose leather belt before using.
It is recommended to use the air traction belt 30 minutes sleeping.
1 x traction belt
1 x hand air pump
1 x extend belt
1 x use manual
Packel well in retail box
solution for solve using problem
Difficult fill in air
Check the clip and gas valve if the position is correct
Can not fill in air
Check if the crew of the gas valve tighten or not
After belt be inflated ,air couldn’t be filled in
It means the belt has been inflated fully, air pump limit the air fill in
After wearing the belt couldn’t be inflated fully
User wear the belt too tight, loose it a while, it will be in good condition